Thursday, April 8, 2010

Innocent Fun

As a kid, I was always fascinated by astrology. I was mostly fascinated because it seemed so accurate in my case. The described qualities of an Aries paralleled my self-perceived personality about 90% of the time. Those are good gambling odds. As a carry over into adulthood, I enjoy reading my horoscope on my actual birthday. So here it is for 2010:

For the deeply religious - this is for entertainment value only.

"You earn the respect of your peers this month and may wind up leading a group or selling or giving something of value that could only come from you. An agreement will be sealed in March. Your political mind will help achieve a goal in May. June tightens family bonds and brings fun for you and a loved one. Capricorn and Sagittarius people adore you." Holiday Mathis, as read in The Washington Post.

We'll check in on this from time to time...just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment